Supply Chain Data Analyst
Mô tả công việc
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures and participating in relevant business activities, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Supply Chain Analytics:
Database management, analyses, and standard reporting
- Maintains database of information and performs analyses needed by all key sub-functions of Supply Chain – Strategic Sourcing, Quality Systems, Field Supply Chain, and Product Development.
- Prepares food and paper cost and usage reports for Leadership, other parties, and for internal Supply Chain use.
- Manages gross margin and/or gross profit forecasting and does needed gap analyses (actual versus forecast).
- Manages the over-all profit improvement road map with colleagues in and out of Supply Chain
- Identifies opportunities for and provides support to supply chain/sourcing improvements, cost savings, and profitability improvements.
- Helps determine menu pricing strategies and initiatives based on market/industry reviews, competition, and other factors.
- Prepares necessary analyses to help identify and mine opportunities, and measure progress versus plan.
Supply Chain team support
- Documentation management – including but not limited to needed documentation with Suppliers and any Supply Chain documentation needed to execute business initiatives
- Management of Supply Chain Policies and Procedures.
For the assigned product categories
- Provides subject matter expertise
- Develops strategies and ensures they deliver against business and team objectives.
- Develops and maintains performance metrics – success measures, KPIs, etc.
- Maintain and promote awareness of industry updates, regulatory issues, and commodity markets.
- Understands supplier cost structure and is able to identify value-adding opportunities for McDonald’s Vietnam.
- Has a good understanding of current trends in costs and is able to forecast and recommend appropriate actions when trends are either favorable or unfavorable.
Supply Chain development and management
- Identifies relevant McDonald’s business drivers for assigned product categories.
- Assesses the industry and the product type including supply and demand situation, competitor review, supplier capabilities, capacities, and competencies, in relation to McDonald’s current and future demand/expectations for specific product categories.
- Works directly with suppliers to ensure the necessary infrastructure to execute the plan.
- Evaluates and negotiates with suppliers to achieve the most competitive predictable pricing.
- Demonstrates a genuine understanding and need for all parties (internal and external) to comply with the highest McDonald’s standards and value; and is passionate about reinforcing and practicing them at every opportunity.
- Manages the business relationship with assigned suppliers and ensures alignment around priorities.
- Fully understands the McDonald’s Vietnam and Supply Chain Plans To Win and communicates the same to the assigned suppliers.
- Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among functions, suppliers, and other key stakeholders.
- Acts as a relationship partner with internal and external customers by establishing and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Provides support to initiatives of other functions within McDonald’s Vietnam (i.e. Marketing,
- Development, Operations, etc) designed to achieve maximum business performance.
- BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, master in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills
- Competitive monthly salary
- 13th Salary, Bonus, and Phone Allowance
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- Full compulsory insurance package (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN, Bao Viet Insurance)
- Corporate external and internal engagement activities (Monthly Birthday, Away Day, Happy Friday)
- Discount 20% of McDonald's Meals to employees