Mô tả công việc
- Check and control Revenue vs Cash from assigned stores.
- Booking Account payable invoices accuracy and filing (exclusive Inventory invoices)
- Specializing in managing stocks, calculating Cost of Goods Sold and posting it into SAP system.
- Tracking and controlling Marketing budget.
- Conduct reconcile the assigned accounts with TB on SAP systems
- Support Deep dive with RM to analyze Store’s performance
- Other tasks will be assigned by FM/CA
2. SUPPORTING ON OPERATION
- Coordinate with assigned Stores to support on any matters related to sale, cash, credit card, voucher, inventory, bank, small changes and petty cash.
- Support CA and FM provision required data, documentation to Audit (External, Internal, Tax audit)
- Support coaching new members
- Support oversees and guides assigned team member to enhance performance
- Build strong relationship teamwork and with other departments
- Support conduct PDS and revisit Quarterly
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Auditing
- Work experience 2-3 years as General Accountant
- Systematic & analysis thinking
- Good at English & Microsoft office skills
- Accounting software applications experiences/Familiar to ERP system such as SAP is a plus
- Honest, dynamic, hard-working & sense of responsibilities;
- Ability to handle multiple-tasks & time management to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team.